PAG 46, 100, 150
• Increases the efficiency of the air-conditioning unit
• Excellent material tolerance
• Excellent stability under oxidising conditions
• A high film strength
• Possesses an excellent solubility and lubrication effect in automotive HFC cooling systems
• Excellent anti-rust protection
• Ideal carbon and rust control
• The highest operational security
• Suitable for long change intervals
• The movable parts in the refrigerant circuit are lubricated, sealed and cooled in a ideal manner
As a lubricant in HFC air-conditioning units. Piston and screw compressors, which work with hydrocarbons and no oxygen and no water occurs.
Especially recommended for the following refrigerants:
• R134a (TFE, TetraFluorEthan)
• R1234yf (2,3,3,3-TetraFluorPropen)
• R290 (Propan)
• R600/R600a (Butan/Isobutan)
ATR recommends this product for use in vehicles that are subject to the following specifications:
ISO-GRADE 46 AA1
ISO-GRADE 100 AA1
ISO-GRADE 150 AA1
Cartechnic PAG air conditioning oils are
miscible with comparable products based on PAG. However, to fully exploit the benefits of Cartechnic PAG air conditioning oils, it is recommended that you do not mix Cartechnic PAG air conditioning oils with other lubricants.
Not suitable for use in hybrid and electric vehicles!!!
Operating instructions of the compressor manufacturer must be observed!
PAG oils are immiscible with PAO oils.
|PAG 46 AA1 250 ml||40 27289 00685 7|
|PAG 100 AA1 250 ml||40 27289 00686 4|
|PAG 150 AA1 250 ml||40 27289 00687 1|