Safety cold cleaner
- Concentrated special detergent
- Excellent cleaning power for heavy oil and dust soiling
- Especially suitable for cleaning car engines and other drive units, vehicle underbodies, construction and agricultural machinery
- pH-neutral (pH 7-8)
- Safety Cold Cleaner is a detergent with a de-emulsifying effect, which means that only unstable emulsions are formed during the washing process, which supports oil separation in the light liquid separator
Areas of application:
Automobiles, construction and agricultural machinery, service stations, workshops, trade and industry
For intensive cleaning of heavy soiling, the parts are sprayed or brushed sparingly with the concentrated product. For cleaning support, the parts are treated with a sponge, brush or paintbrush. Allow to act for approx. 5-10 minutes. Wash off dissolved dirt with plenty of water. On floors, hall walls or other large surfaces, the concentrated product or product pre-diluted up to 1:5 with water is best applied with the pre-sprayer, distributed with the scrubbing brush and then sprayed off with water.
Use in steam cleaners:
- Heavy soiling: recommended mixing ratio 1: 5
- Slight soiling: recommended mixing ratio 1:15
To ensure de-emulsification, the product must be diluted in the wastewater to a maximum concentration of 0.2%. Waste water containing oil must be disposed of via a light liquid separator (oil, gasoline separator).
|Safety cold cleaner 500 ml||40 27289 00618 5|
|Safety cold cleaner 5 Litre||40 27289 01213 1|